Wednesday, August 28, 2013

RockIt

I have a new tube for you today. This is RockIt. I hope you will like her and be able to use her. I was finally able to get the new software I have been needing to make these tubes better. I am still learning to use that program so she isn't perfect by far, but, I believe to be better than all of my previous tubes. Thank you for sticking with me through my psp/tube journey. I appreciate your patience with me as I learn this new complex hobby. I truly believe that this is the hardest thing I have ever learned, but worth the most!
As always, RockIt is FTU with © attached, and not sharing. Have fun!






7 comments:

  1. Ty Hun.
    Always love your Renders.
    Hugs Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW love your new Tube ♥
    absolutely magnificent job !!!
    Hugs Caro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful just do not find defects is perfect, thank you very much Jere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete